YOU'RE A FINISHED WORK


 AbayeLiz Daily Inspirational 


 YOU'RE A FINISHED WORK


MEMORY VERSE: - Jeremiah 1:5 - “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations."

Understand that your life didn't begin the day you were born, it began in God before the foundation of the world. God finished you before you started. He finished all that you Would become before you were conceived in your mother's womb. But at the right time, He sent you into your mother's womb to be made real. So, You are a completed work of God sent forth to fulfill that which was already finished in God. 

In Psalm 139:15-16 David declared, "When my bones were being formed, carefully put together in my mother's womb, when I was growing there in secret, you knew that I was there - you saw me before I was born. The days allotted to me had all been recorded in your book, before any of them ever began. (GNT). 

Because we are finished work of God, In the new testament Jesus said we are to pray for God's will to be done on earth as it is in heaven.... "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven". Matthew 6:10.

This is because His will (purpose) has already been finished. And so to bring into reality the finished purpose of God in heaven down on earth, firstly, one is to get acquainted with Him.... Through your connection with God, you will be inspired on how to bring into reality that which has been finished.

Secondly, you need to connect with the right people that will motivate you and challenge you to push yourself to walk towards achieving purpose. A true friend is anyone who can help you get to your destiny.

 Anyone who wants you to do anything that will stop you from achieving your purpose is not a friend but an enemy. Everything in life is a result of decision, achieving your purpose is based on what you decides to do. 


 PRAYER

Father in heaven, in name of your holy Son Jesus, I lift you high, I worship and adore you. Thank you for the great work you've done in my life, thank you for the finished work of perfection and by your spirit of grace, I am achieving all that you created me to do, Amen.

     

 BIBLE VERSES 

Isaiah 46:9-10; Ephesians 1:4; 2 Timothy 1:91; Peter 1:20; Revelation 22:13.

 Email: abayelizdaily@gmail.com

 +234 8143473311; +2348105409942

https://www.amazon.com/author/elizabethabaye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEMBERS OF GOD'S FAMILY 2

AVOID DIVERSIONS

NOW IS YOUR MOMENT