HELP FROM ABOVE


 AbayeLiz Daily Inspirational

 HELP FROM ABOVE


MEMORY VERSE: - Psalm 20:1,2 - "May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble! May the name of the God of Jacob set you securely on high! May He send you help from the sanctuary and support you from Zion"

The sanctuary in this text represents heaven, the habitation of God's holiness. Every man on earth has need of help [assistance, support] at one point or another in order to be able to accomplish his or her vision, purpose or goal that he or she is set out to achieve. 

However, a lot of people trust in man for help, thus they go to wrong places (Egypt) instead of God for the help needed. Many have entered into evil covenant either consciously or unconsciously by seeking help from Egypt. Seeking help from Egypt implies going outside the will of God to look for assistance.

Egypt signifies bondage therefore help from Egypt opens door for the devil and give him a legal ground in people’s lives and to keep one under his yoke of bondage. On the other hand, Help from God will bring a lasting Joy to one's life. 

Therefore, the best place and the best person to go to get the help that we need is God. The Psalmist in Psalm 121:1-2 said, “I will lift up my eyes to the hills from whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD who made heaven and earth” David had learned to lift up his eyes unto the Lord not unto man and he had always received the help needed.

Similarly, Psalm 33:20 says, “We wait in hope for the Lord; He is our help and shield." There can be no true help apart from God, He is the one that touches the heart of men to help us, He raises men to assist or supports us where necessary.

 PRAYER 
Oh, Lord, this day I ask that you send me help from above and that you give me all the necessary assistance and support that I need to achieve my goals and visions. I pray that you help me against my enemies in Jesus name, Amen.

      
 BIBLE VERSES
Psalm 37:40; Psalm 40:17; Psalm 46:1; Psalm 60:11; Psalm 68:6

 Email 📨 abayelizdaily@gmail.com

 +2347059117072; +2347034962374

Check out our books on amazon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEMBERS OF GOD'S FAMILY 2

AVOID DIVERSIONS

NOW IS YOUR MOMENT