BORN TO WIN


 AbayeLiz Daily Inspirational


 BORN TO WIN


MEMORY VERSE - John 16:33

 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Who told you that the journey of life was going to be easy, who told you there wasn't going to be any challenges and battles to fight? But we have this assurance from Jesus that we are overcomers of them all because He has already overcomed the world for us.

In Christ, you are a born winner.... Winning is inherent in you, not just spiritually but financially, professionally, relationally, health wise and in every area of your life. Do not allow the things happening around you to tell you otherwise. Actually, those things are there for you to manifest the winning attributes in you. So, you must rise up to the challenge and take charge.

Jesus said, “I have overcome the world” He is not about to overcome but has overcomed over two thousand years ago for you and for me, so, we just have to take up the victory that is already ours.

Listen, that things are not happening the way you want it yet or things are not working yet, it may be that you are experiencing struggles here and there, yet, that doesn't make you a looser, ‘Not at all’. it is only a challenge that you must scale through and break forth.

Therefore, be courageous, be brave, be strengthened in your heart, be confidence, and be happy because Christ has conquered for you. So, no matter the battles of life you may be facing, you must be positive and keep pushing in your visions and dreams.... Never give up: certainly, you will get there.

 PRAYER 

Lord Jesus, I thank you for making me a winner. Today I declare that I'm winning in my health, I'm winning in my finances, I'm winning in my business, I'm winning in my career, I'm winningin my marriage, and everywhere I go I am a winner. in Jesus’ name, Amen

 BIBLE VERSES

 John 16:33; Romans 8:37; 1 Corinthians 15:57; 1 John 2:13; 1 John 4:4; 1 John 5:4

Email: abayelizdaily@gmail.com

https://www.amazon.com/author/elizabethabaye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD WILL FINISH WHAT HE STARTED

AVOID DIVERSIONS

NOW IS YOUR MOMENT