DESTINED TO WIN


 AbayeLiz Daily Inspirational


DESTINED TO WIN


MEMORY VERSE - Ephesians 1:11 “Through our union with Christ, we too have been claimed by God as his own inheritance. Before we were even born, he gave us our destiny; that we would fulfill the plan of God who always accomplishes every purpose and plan in his heart”


Some may not agree with me that they have a destiny: how much more to win. Some may say, others maybe destined to win but not me.... Elizabeth! If you know what am going through, you will understand that I have a terrible and horrible destiny that seriously needs to be changed. 


And many pray and fast for God to change their destiny. And now, we even sing it as a form of worship in the church, asking God to come and change our destiny today. Thus, they make it seem as though, God gives bad things, some even think it was the devil that gave them the destiny they have.

 

Beloved, you must understand that the devil didn't create you, he had no part in your formation and so he couldn’t have destined you. You are God’s masterpiece and whatever that God made is good and perfect, as a result, nothing is wrong with your destiny. You have a wonderful destiny to impart your generation,


When God made you, He looked and saw that you were good.... In Genesis 1:31 the scripture says, “And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.”


Oftentimes, people come to this point of believing they have a bad destiny due to the situations they are going through. Oh, child of God, things you are going through is just a phase and it will pass. Therefore, if you will yield yourself to God's Holy Spirit, then He will lead you in life’s journey and inspire you to walk in destiny.


 PRAYER

Lord, I thank you for destining me to win, I therefore declare that I have a great destiny, I am a winner, I am a victor, every step I take from now henceforth is a step into destiny and I will impart my generation, in Jesus’ name, Amen


 BIBLE VERSES 

Proverbs 2:9; Proverbs 20:24; Romans 8:30; Ephesians 2:10; Ephesians 3:20

Email: abayelizdaily@gmail.com

https://www.amazon.com/author/elizabethabaye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEMBERS OF GOD'S FAMILY 2

AVOID DIVERSIONS

NOW IS YOUR MOMENT