COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM


 AbayeLiz Daily Inspirational 

COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM

MEMORY VERSE: - 2  Corinthians 6:17 - "Therefore, Come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.”

Many are moving from one Church to another, from one minister to another, from one prayer house to another seeking for deliverance, yet it's not coming. Their case is still same, their situations are even getting worse.

Does God not give deliverance anymore to His people? Why is the situation of God's children not changing? The scripture in Isaiah 59:1 made us to understand that, "the Lord’s hand is not so short that it cannot save; nor is His ear so dull that it cannot hear." 

You can't stay in your rebellion, in your disobedience, in your bad attitude and expect to get deliverance. You can't hold tightly to who you are that is not right to who God wants you to be and you expect deliverance. 

The truth is that they must be willingness in you to stop being that person and be ready to come out. So, if you want to enjoy God's intervention and deliverance, you must not only be ready to come out of your wrong ways, come out of your bad habits, come out of your selfishness but must also take a corresponding action and let go.

The scripture in 2 Chronicles 7:14 says, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." Separating yourself from your wrong ways is the key to true deliverance.

Beloved of God, you cannot be in your mess and expect the glory to rest on you. You need to clear the way for the glory to be made manifest.

PRAYER

Holy Father thank you for your love. I come before you today and I ask that you have mercy on me and forgive my unruly behavior. Cleanse me and heal my wounds in Jesus name, Amen.

BIBLE VERSES

 Leviticus 26:40-41; Deuteronomy 4:29-30; 2 Chronicles 6:37-39; James 4:9-10

Email: 📨       

abayelizdaily@gmail.com


+234 8143473311; +2348105409942

Check out our books on amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/author/elizabethabaye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEMBERS OF GOD'S FAMILY 2

AVOID DIVERSIONS

NOW IS YOUR MOMENT