EYES HAS NOT SEEN

AbayeLiz Daily Inspirational

EYES HAS NOT SEEN


MEMORY VERSE - But as it is written, eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 1 Corinthians 2:9

It is so amazing to know that God has prepared wonderful things for us [his children]! Oh yes, He has great things in store for us because He loves us and wants us to live a beautiful life in this world.

 _And that which our heavenly Father has prepared us, no human mind can fathom it neither can they ever imagine it. And since they can’t imagine it, they cannot stop you from having them in your life.

 What God has in store for you and I is concealed in Him only and He only reveals those things that he wants you to know by His Spirit so as to bring them to manifestation in your life at the appointed time; isn’t He an awesome God? Yes, He is.

Since God has reserved great things for us, therefore, do not settle for the less, content for that which is yours and call them forth into manifestation.

 PRAYER
Heavenly Father, I thank you for the wonderful things you have prepared for me and right now, I begin to call them forth, I call forth my health, I call forth my finances, I call forth my job, I call for my children, I call forth my marriage in Jesus Name, Amen!!

 BIBLE VERSES 
Jeremiah 29:11; Psalms 31:19; Isaiah 40:28-29; Isaiah 64:41 Peter 1:4-5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEMBERS OF GOD'S FAMILY 2

AVOID DIVERSIONS

NOW IS YOUR MOMENT