IS ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR GOD?


 AbayeLiz Daily Inspirational


IS ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR GOD?


MEMORY VERSE: Genesis 18:14 “Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the appointed time I will return to you, about this time next year, and Sarah shall have a son.”

Oftentimes, when delay is showing it's ugly head in one's expectations, when desires are not being made manifest, when answers to prayers seem not to be coming forth, and when all around seems hopeless, one is tempted to doubt God's capability of performing His promises in his or her life.

Such was the case of Sarah. When she heard the Lord promising Abraham again about having their own child as promised, she laughed. Oh! How many had mocked and laughed in their heart like Sarah over the Word of God when it is being proclaimed due to their prolonged manifestation.

Yes Sarah laughed in her heart but God hard it (See vs 12-14). She laughed because she felt her condition was out of God's reach, she saw it as an impossible case, she saw it as something difficult for the Lord to do. 

Oh! How many have felt that their circumstances are too hard for the Lord to change, how many reprimanded God and throw abuses to His personality because their desires are not yet being met. Hear me, there's nothing you will ever desire that is too hard for the Lord to do. 

 God is capable of doing anything, the entire universe is in his hands and he will deliver right into your hands your desires. In Jeremiah 32:28 He said, "Thus says the Lord, behold I will give this city into the hand of the Chaldeans." Therefore this day thus says the Lord to you that is reading this, See! I will give you that which I promised you, I will deliver your request into your hand, I will perform my Word concerning you, I will give you good health, good life, peace and rest on every side. 


PRAYER 

 Father, Lord, I am grateful for today. Lord I know that nothing is too hard for you to do, I surrounder to you all my needs and I reject every spirit of doubt, fear and discouragement, I cancel all forms delays to the manifestations of my expectations in Jesus' name, Amen.

 BIBLE VERSES

Isaiah 62:4; Luke 1:45; Luke 1:45; Hebrews 6:18

 Email: abayelizdaily@gmail.com

 +2347059117072; +2347034962374

https://www.amazon.com/author/elizabethabaye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD WILL FINISH WHAT HE STARTED

AVOID DIVERSIONS

NOW IS YOUR MOMENT