LIFE TIME FAVOUR


 

AbayeLiz Daily Inspirational


LIFE TIME FAVOUR  


MEMORY VERSE: - Psalms 30:5 - "For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life......”

Favour is to feel or show approval or preference for. It is an act of kindness beyond what is due or usual. When God blesses you with His divine favour, it is for a life-time. There is no expiry date attached to God's life-time favour.

And so, our text tells us that "His favor is for life" In order word, His favour is all through life. An unending favour. When you find favor with GOD. Special things, beautiful things and super natural things will start happening and continue to happen in your life.

He who walks in favour ceases to struggle. He or she has the benefit of success, they have an advantage. Just a second in God’s Supernatural, Unusual, Uncommon, Inexplicable Favor, can turn things totally around for you. He will turn bad things to good, rejection to acceptance, shame to honor.Yes he turns everything wrong to right, and turns many years of struggling into rest in a twinkle of an eye. 

You have been empowered with God’s Lifetime Favor, therefore you don’t have to fear life, nor your future for your future is full of great magnitude of God’s blessings and all possibilities. This is your time of God's life-time favour. Wherefore, Jesus said, “..... to proclaim that the time of the LORD’s favor has come.” Luke 4:18-19 (NLT)

Therefore, beloved, when life gets rough and challenging don’t be afraid not be discouraged, rather, keep reminding yourself of God’s word of promise, and keep declaring,.... "I have God’s Lifetime Favor upon my life, I am a victor, I am a winner, God has good plans for me, his plans are to prosper me and not harm me, even though it seems gloomy now, it’s only for a moment, because my future is bright and great". Hallelujah!!!!!!


PRAYER 

 Father in the name of your son Jesus, I thank you for giving me life time favor, I therefore declare that I am walking in favor everywhere I go because am favoured by you, Amen


 BIBLE VERSES

Genesis 39:2; Exodus 3:2; Samuel-1 2:26; Esther 5:2; Luke 1:30.

 Email: abayelizdaily@gmail.com

 +234 8143473311; +2348105409942

https://www.amazon.com/author/elizabethabaye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEMBERS OF GOD'S FAMILY 2

AVOID DIVERSIONS

NOW IS YOUR MOMENT