FATHER-CHILD RELATIONSHIP


 NwayemLiz Daily Inspirational


FATHER-CHILD RELATIONSHIP

MEMORY VERSE: - John 20:17- "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.”

Many know the heavenly Father who has begotten us only as a God not as a father to them. They only see Him as a supernatural being thus, they do not have that father and child relationship.

Jesus related what Jahovah God as a father because he understood the importance of fatherhood. He consistently address Him as His father. On one occasion when he said God was His father, they sought to kill him, "For this reason therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God." John 5:18

 A God is a supreme being, a deity, that is worshipped. A god is a person or thing of supreme value, it's a being or object that is worshipped as having more than natural attributes and powers. This is why they are many things called gods..... 1 Corinthians 8:5 tells us, "For though there be what are called “gods,” whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many “gods” and many “lords”), Even humans are said to be God's... John 10:34 says, "Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’?

Wherefore, Jahovah God is more than a God to us but our father, He has begotten us, we are his children. Fatherhood is releasing one's nature into their children. A father is one who shares his DNA, one who shares his characteristics with his children to where they begin to display same nature. 

We must go beyond relating with Jahovah not just as a God or a supreme being who is only to be worshipped; but are to come into father and child relationship, that is the place of sonship.


 PRAYER

Most Holy Father, this day I repent for not recognizing and relating with you as a father. I arise unto relationship with you and I submit to your fatherhood, in Jesus name, Amen.

 BIBLE VERSES 

Isaiah 64:8; Matthew 7:11; John 1:12-13; Romans 8:14-17

Email: 📨 abayelizdaily@gmail.com

+2347059117072; +2347034962374

Check Out Our Books On

https://www.amazon.com/author/elizabethabaye

Comments

  1. As believers it is important for us to recognize that God desires us to look to Him in a personal & intimate way as He being our heavenly Father. He let us know in scripture that we are His children. Ephesians 5:1 urges us to imitate our heavenly Father as His dear (beloved) children. I love my Lord & look to Him in a way that lets Him know he is my Father. The time I spend with Him is important to the relationship I have with Him. God bless all His children of the light

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOD WILL FINISH WHAT HE STARTED

AVOID DIVERSIONS

NOW IS YOUR MOMENT