BE STILL 2


BE STILL 2


MEMORY VERSE: - Psalm 46:10 - “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”

One thing we must never forget is that God is the sovereign One, He is the controller of the whole universe and He is with us, He is in the center of all that concerns us. Therefore, as we pray in the midst of challenges, we need to hold our peace in faith and His word knowing that our God is a prayer answering God.

Even though everything around us may seem to be falling apart, we are to be still and hold on to the word and stay in faith thus we will be pleasing God with our right attitude of faith, "for without faith it is impossible to please GOD" Hebrews 11:6. God is greater than any situation for He is above all, hence, He tells you and I to, 'Be still' 

This is because only in this place of stillness that we can meditate, and be in faith that will cause Him to arise and bring about change. Thus, we will experience His Mightiness, His Power and His Glory: then, we will come to know by experience that He is the sovereign God, and understanding His ultimate authority and power over all things.

Wherefore, He said, "I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” This is very comforting knowing that our heavenly Father cared so much for us that He will go to any length to intervene for is. Until we come to this place of rest and faith we will be killing our request on the soil by anxiety and fear. 

Certainly, our God with whom is strength and power will be exalted in all those situations and challenges. When He arises who can withstand Him. Mountains will melt down, the sea will flee, everything that is contrary to us will bow and flee. 

Wherefore, I encourage you to relax in the promises of the Lord, confess his word day and night, let not the word depart from your mouth and thus you will be standing still and certainly you see the salvation of the LORD then you will that he alone is God.

PRAYER
Father in heaven, you are worthy of my praises, I thank you for caring for me. Today Lord, I ask that you arise in my behalf and be exalted over every unpleasant conditions in my life and family in Jesus name, Amen.

BIBLE VERSES
Deuteronomy 7:9; Psalm 62:1; 1 John 5:15.

Email: 📨 abayelizdaily@gmail.com

+234 8143473311; +2348105409942

Check out our books on amazon:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEMBERS OF GOD'S FAMILY 2

AVOID DIVERSIONS

NOW IS YOUR MOMENT