LIVING BY THE SPIRIT 2


LIVING BY THE SPIRIT 2


MEMORY VERSE: - Galatians 5:25 - "If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit."
 
To live by the Spirit is to give yourself completely to the leading of the Holy Spirit with you not allowing your human senses to interfere. It is a place where you are not living for yourself but the Holy Spirit living through you. 

Just like Paul wrote, "....I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me. And the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." (Galatians 2:20). Our human ability alone is not enough to achieve that which the Lord has ordained for us to achieve and we cannot conquer the devices of the wicked one on its own without supernatural support.

Wherefore, we need the presence, the enablement, the endowment, the overwhelming power of the Holy Spirit to live out our divine assignment. It's true you have a part to play but working without the help of the Holy Spirit will make a mess of everything. 

Our heavenly Father wants us to have a great life of success however, it is never by human strength, wisdom or ability that one can lead a successful life but by the power of the Holy Spirit. As a result, Zechariah 4:6 says, "Not by might nor by power but by my Spirit says the Lord". So, we need the endowment of grace by the Holy Spirit to go through this life gracefully.

As God's children, we need to walk in the limitless power and grace of God in this present world on a daily basis. Wherefore, we are to have deep relationship and communion with the Holy Spirit so that He will help us to live beyond the world's difficulties and challenges.

For truly in Christ Jesus, we are called to live the triumphant life. Not a life of failure. Not a life of set back, Not a life of rejection nor frustration, not a life of fear but a victorious life. It's impossible for one to be led by the Spirit and be a failure. 

PRAYER
Sweet Holy Spirit, I thank you for your indwelling presence in me. Today I surrender all to you, live through me and lead me in all my ways, in the name of Yeshua, Amen!
 
BIBLE VERSES
John 6:63; Romans 8:14; 2 Corinthians 3:18

Email: 📨         

+234 8143473311; +2348105409942

Check out our books on amazon:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEMBERS OF GOD'S FAMILY 2

AVOID DIVERSIONS

NOW IS YOUR MOMENT