BE COURAGEOUS

AbayeLiz Daily Inspirational


 BE COURAGEOUS

Memory verse - “This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


What is courage? - Courage is Bravery, it is Fearlessness, it is Boldness and it is the strength to speak and act without fear when we are in difficult and dangerous situations.


To have courage is to be confident and even willing to suffer for what we believe.

Jesus said, “I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33 ESV).* 


To take heart is to be courageous; it is telling us to be strengthened in our hearts no matter the challenges that may arise. Therefore, in times of adversity one must be courageous in order conquer.

  

A courageous person is a fearless person, and full of faith. A courageous person does not see impossibilities but believes all things are possible. The secret of courage is in the word of God and in putting one’s confidence in the lord.


 Therefore, we must continually eat the word of God and meditate on it ceaselessly that we may find comfort and strength to achieve all that we are purposed to do.


 PRAYER

Father in heaven I worship you today, this day I arise out of fear and move up into courage. I declare that am courageous, I see possibility in all I do, everything is working for me in Jesus Name, Amen


 BIBLE VERSES

Daniel 10:19; 2 Samuel 10:12; Psalm 27:14; Philippians 1:20; 1 John 4:18
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOD WILL FINISH WHAT HE STARTED

AVOID DIVERSIONS

NOW IS YOUR MOMENT