CREATED FOR A PURPOSE


 AbayeLiz Daily Inspirational


CREATED FOR A PURPOSE


Through God’s word, we are made to understand that “There is a purpose to everything under heaven.” (Ecclesiastes 3:1). Everyone has a purpose. You are not a mistake, you are not useless, God has a purpose in mind for you before you were conceived, you have inborn great potentials to impart your world. 


What is purpose? It is the reason for which something is created or brought into existence. It is idea, basis, aim, goal, motive, objective, target, intents, or concept.


Since everything created, is for a purpose, it then means that nothing exists without a reason for its existence because purpose precedes creation’s existence, purpose defines life, purpose drives life, and purpose remains constant.


 Therefore, you are special and unique, you are loaded with so much treasure to impart your generation.


 PRAYER 

Thank you heavenly father for creating me with great purpose and potentials. No purpose of yours in my life will go unfulfilled neither can it be thwarted. By the power of your grace in me I draw out insights of my purpose, I walk in my purpose today and I succeed in all that I do in Jesus Name; Amen!!   


 BIBLE VERSES

Isaiah 46: 10–11 Jeremiah 29:11; Acts 13:36; Luke 7:30; Romans 8:28

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEMBERS OF GOD'S FAMILY 2

AVOID DIVERSIONS

NOW IS YOUR MOMENT