NOT FORSAKEN


 AbayeLiz Daily Inspirational


NOT FORSAKEN 


MEMORY VERSE: - Hebrews 13:5B Paul said, For He Himself has said, “I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you,”

Sometimes when one is going through challenges, it seems as though you are forsaken by God. 

But God does not and can never forsake his own, there is always a time of remembrance, a period when the Lord looks upon you with favour and begin to bring into your life His uncommon blessings.....


 PRAYER

Thank you father God for your ever presence, Thank you for always being with me and protecting me from all dangers. And this day I pray that you cause an uncommon Favor, uncommon breakthrough to come my way. Keep us safe and secured from all harms in Jesus name; Amen.


 BIBLE READING

Psalm 9:10;

John 14:18;

Romans 11:2;

2 Corinthians 4:9.


https://www.amazon.com/author/elizabethabaye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEMBERS OF GOD'S FAMILY 2

AVOID DIVERSIONS

NOW IS YOUR MOMENT