CHOSEN BY GRACE


 

AbayeLiz Daily Inspirational 


CHOSEN BY GRACE


MEMORY VERSE - 1Corinthians 15:10

“But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.”.

Grace has always been classified as unmerited favor but He is beyond unmerited favor. Unmerited favor is what comes through grace to us when He is resting and dwelling in us; Grace is the enablement of God. Grace is power. Every good thing in this life is by God’s grace.

All our accomplishments are by His grace alone, you can do nothing without the grace of God. Child of God, I want you to know that you are chosen by grace, and for that reason, you will be given that which you may not be qualified for.

 You may not be qualified for that job, or position, or for that appointment, but you are getting it anyway, because grace qualifies you. 

You may not seem good enough before people but because grace qualifies you, they have no option than to accept you. The scripture says "You are accepted in the beloved" (Christ) Ephesians 1:6.

 Therefore, if Christ has made you accepted in him, who is that man or woman that will reject you. 

PRAYER 

Thank you Lord for the empowerment of your grace, I'm walking in favor and I excel in life by the power of your grace in Jesus name, Amen.

 

 BIBLE VERSES

Acts 6:8; 2 Corinthians 9:8; Ephesians 4:72; Timothy 1:9; James 4:6


https://www.amazon.com/author/elizabethabaye

+2347059117072; +2347059117072

 Email: abayelizdaily@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEMBERS OF GOD'S FAMILY 2

AVOID DIVERSIONS

NOW IS YOUR MOMENT