FOLLOW AND BE MADE


AbayeLiz Daily Inspirational


FOLLOW AND BE MADE

MEMORY VERSE: Matthew 4:19 “And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you......”

He who follows is an apprentice, a trainee, or a student. As a believer, for you to be made, you must follow, you must learn from the master himself, you must submit to His leading. Colossians 2:6 tells us, "And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to follow him." NLT

 The believer must walk with Christ so as to avoid errors of life. We must go on with this exalted, all-sufficient Christ in the same way we received Him. How did we receive him? By the hearing of His word. And so, we must continue to have fellowship with Him in studying the Word and prayers.

Certainly, we can't follow if we don't have fellowship with Him. Everyone desires to be made in life, We all want to succeed, we all want to achieve something and leave a legacy behind; but we can’t do it alone; it's important we understand that we cannot be made outside Christ.: we need to align ourselves with Him that He may bring us to it. 

Christ will make you great if only you will stay connected to Him, align yourself with His Word and be submitted to His leading. He said, "Stay joined to me, and I will stay joined to you. Just as a branch cannot produce fruit unless it stays joined to the vine, you cannot produce fruit unless you stay joined to me. John 15:4 CEV

Therefore follow him and He will lead you to green pastures and cause you to succeed.

 PRAYER

 Precious Jesus, how I love you, I lift your name on high, and this day, I choose to follow your steps and your leading. I submit to your Holy Spirit to lead my in all aspects of life. in Jesus’ name, Amen


 BIBLE VERSES

1 Corinthians 1:9; 1 Corinthians 6:17; John 15:4-5; John 17:21-23; John 14:20-23

 Email: abayelizdaily@gmail.com

https://www.amazon.com/author/elizabethabaye

+2347059117072; +2347034962374
 

Comments

  1. I' Give the father willingly my trust and my prayers, His love assures, that fear departs when faith endures hallelujah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MEMBERS OF GOD'S FAMILY 2

AVOID DIVERSIONS

NOW IS YOUR MOMENT