THE EVER WILLING GOD 2


 AbayeLiz Daily Inspirational


THE EVER WILLING GOD 2


MEMORY VERSE: - Ephesians 3:20 - Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.

Assuredly, God wants to take you beyond your expectations and to do greater things in your life. But the question now is are you prepared? Are you ready for a change? Do you want to move out of the Place of barely enough to more than enough? Do you want to experience the kingdom life here on earth? 

If so, then you need to stop seeing what is around and start believing in the change you want to see. Defining faith, the anointed woman of God 'Kathryn Kulhman' said, 'Faith is when you quit believing in what you see and start seeing what you believe'

Moreover, you need to stop seeing Jesus as one who is just by the right hand of God doing nothing - Stop seeing God as an incapable God - Stop seeing the Holy Spirit as an inactive observer. God gave us His Spirit to do marvelous things in our lives and He is willing to do much more but we have to stop resisting Him with our limitation of His ability and power.

Child of God, be it known to you this day that God wants to exceed your expectations, He is willing to do much more for you than you can imagine, let him in, allow him to have his way.


 PRAYER

Oh Lord, I know that you are willing to take me from where I am to take next level, Therefore this day, I yield myself to you, and ask that you have your way in my life in Jesus’ name, Amen

BIBLE VERSES

Exodus 3:16; Psalm 27:13-14; Matthew 6:26-27; John 14:1; Philippians 2:13

 Email: abayelizdaily@gmail.com

 +2347059117072; +2347034962374

https://www.amazon.com/author/elizabethabaye

Comments

  1. Bless you for that encouraging scriptures. Truly I am in expectation of God doing great & amazing things in my life as I have been a faithful servant. And I have gone before Him submitting my imperfect will to His divine will for the good of my life in this earth. May the Lord continue to pour out blessing, favor & His mercy upon you in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOD WILL FINISH WHAT HE STARTED

AVOID DIVERSIONS

NOW IS YOUR MOMENT