YOU ARE NOT FORSAKEN



YOU ARE NOT FORSAKEN


MEMORY VERSE: - Matthew 27:46 - "About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” which means, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

Jesus was in a huge situation and needed the heavenly father to save or rescue Him from it but help wasn't coming. Wherefore, He cried out, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me", he was in serious pains and wanted to come out of it, thus, this cry came straight from the core of his pain. He was not truly forsaken for the Father was with him all through. 

However, He had to allow Him go through it so that the process of humanity's salvation may be completed. Jesus's words and feeling of abandonment, are a direct reference to the first verse of Psalm 22. Here the psalmist cries, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from helping me?” And the psalmist goes on to say, “I cry to you by day, but you do not answer; and by night, but find no rest.”

Another word for Forsaken is 'Abandon'. When you leave someone at the time they needed you to stand with them or help them, you forsake them, so the person becomes forsaken. Sometimes when one is going through challenges, it seems as though you are forsaken by God.  

Now, know that God does not and can never forsake His own, you may be going through some stuffs that are painful but it is only a process leading to greater glory. God allowed it because it is part of the things that will be used to shape your destiny and usher you into His perfect plans for you.

Child of God, in all you are going through, you are not forsaken. Hebrews 13:5B Paul said, "For He Himself has said, “I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you,” Surely it will pass, because there is always a time of remembrance, a period when the Lord looks upon you with favour and begins to bring into your life His uncommon blessings.

PRAYER
Thank you father God for your ever presence, Thank you for always being with me and protecting me from all dangers. And this day I pray that you Keep me safe and secured from all harms in Yeshua's name, Amen!

BIBLE VERSES
Psalm 9:10; John 14:18; Romans 11:2;; 2 Corinthians 4:9.

Email: 📨 abayelizdaily@gmail.com

+234 8143473311; +2348105409942

Check out our books on amazon:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD WILL FINISH WHAT HE STARTED

AVOID DIVERSIONS

NOW IS YOUR MOMENT