YOUR FAITH FAIL NOT 2


YOUR FAITH FAIL NOT 2

MEMORY VERSE: - Luke 22:31-32 - “And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: 32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren."

Another thing that can make one's faith fail is allowing pressures of the things around to have a hold on them. You must master situation and not situation mastering you. It is not about what the enemies throws your way but about how well you handle them.

The secret of Job's victory over the devil and all he brought on him was his ability to be the master over his situation. He did not give in to pressure of it, nor of that of his wife nor his friends. He stayed positive and in faith. 

Wherefore, he declared, “I know that my Redeemer lives, he said further, even though my skin is destroyed, yet in my flesh shall I see God: I will see him for myself. Yes, I will see him with my own eyes. I am overwhelmed at the thought" (See Job 19:25-27).

Job wasn't looking at his calamities but his focus was on His Redeemer whom he knows too well. O' how well you know your Heavenly Father will determine how maturedly you will handle challenges when they come. 

Because whether we like it or not challenges will always come as long as we are living in this world. However, we must not give in to it's pressure but overcome every stage.

Jesus said, "Men's hearts will begin to fail them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth:" (Luke 21:26). As long as one is focusing on the issues of life, their hearts (faith) will be failing. 

You must take your attention off things and focus it on your Redeemer and His Word, then He will show himself mighty on your behalf.


PRAYER 

Gracious Father, I worship you today because I know you are my Redeemer who lives forever. I know you are with and for that reason, you will take care of every challenge around me in Jesus name, Amen.

BIBLE VERSES

Psalm 27:1; Isaiah 5:30; Luke 21:25-27

Email: 📨    

abayelizdaily@gmail.com

+234 8143473311; +2348105409942

Check out our books on amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/author/elizabethabaye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD WILL FINISH WHAT HE STARTED

AVOID DIVERSIONS

NOW IS YOUR MOMENT